Title: Senior Client Success Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
SportsDesk Media (SDM) is a unique sports marketing and media technology company. SportsDesk Media is a fan data management, fan insights and digital media platform built specifically for the sports, entertainment and promotions industries. Our Fan Monetization Platform (FMP) targets fans first, based on their individual affinities and passion points. Our media activation platform engages identified fans anywhere they are on the Internet through online display, online video, mobile and social advertising (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn). The company was founded by experienced sports marketing executives with 60 years of combined Senior MLB, Fortune 20 Sponsorship, Sports Media, Promotions and Digital experience.
The Senior Client Success Manager will be responsible for executing and optimizing SportsDesk Media’s digital campaigns. The Senior Client Success Manager will work closely with the platform strategist in the translation of business strategy into a superior digital media buy. Responsible for the health of live media, constantly ensuring the highest ROI, and account management for 10-15 clients. The SCSM must be flexible, detailed, and have impeccable time management skills.
· Launching, tracking and adjusting the performance of real-time bidding, paid search, and paid social media campaigns to ensure client goals are met.
· Working closely with Business Development Manager to develop digital media strategies for new client campaigns.
· Developing in-depth knowledge of optimization algorithms.
· Keeping up with industry trends and best practices.
· Providing reports and updating internal and external clients as needed.
· Scheduling and trafficking creative into 3rd party ad server.
· Troubleshooting technical serving issues, buying discrepancies, and reporting errors.
· Presenting campaign reports to clients; making strong recommendations and providing valuable business insight.
· Assisting platform director in managing publisher and vendor relationships. Seek new publisher partnerships.
· Minimum three years’ experience either in digital media trading/buying or search engine marketing.
· Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
· Client-facing experience is a must.
· Previous digital media experience required.
· Media planning and paid social background a plus.
· Strong communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this full-time position, please submit a Word or PDF resume to Dezeree@sportsdeskmedia.com, using “Senior CSM” as the subject line.